The Club is pleased to be able to offer a customized wine tour to Jerez in June 2019, organised in conjunction with Destination Spain and Uncorked Wine Tours.
This tour is based on a group of 24 and the price per person includes:
- Return flights with EasyJet
- All transfers, on a luxury spacious coach
- Accommodation & breakfast
- Lunches & Dinners
- Accompanying guide all time along the day.
- Welcome dinner in Jerez, Casa Juanito.
- Private visit to Lustau winery, with tasting.
- Private visit to La Constancia winery, with tasting and lunch in the countryside.
- Dinner at El Altillo in Jerez.
- Private visit to livestock farm, with lunch based on local produce.
- Private visit to Bodegas Hidalgo-La Gitana, with wine tasting and dinner at the property.
- Private guided tour across Old Seville, visiting Reales Alcazares, Cathedral and Santa Cruz District.
- Lunch at Abades Triana restaurant.
- Entrance fees to all scheduled visits.
Tour Cost: £1105.40 price per person (Sharing a double/twin occupancy room).
Tour Cost: £1154.99 per person. This includes all the above.
To secure a place on this visit, please contact Anita on 020 7930 3751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received by Monday 4th March 2019.
When your place(s) have been confirmed 100% cancellation charge will apply if we cannot resell your places.
Programme is subject to change without notification.