London offers a huge array of attractions to draw Club members to the capital this summer and we’ve created a handy guide to 20 of the most appealing (see list below).
An added incentive for Club members is the chance to be amongst the very first to enjoy our fabulous freshly refurbished facilities in Whitehall Court.
All areas of the Club will be FULLY OPEN throughout August, including the Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Function Rooms, Bedrooms and Business Suite.
So why not make a booking now – either online, or by calling 020 7930 3557. And when you’re in town, take a snap or two as you enjoy the sites and spectacles of the city for the Summer Photos gallery on our Club website. Images can be emailed to email@example.com
The Farmers Club offers a wide range of comfortable and stylish bedrooms, designed to meet your needs perfectly, with a choice of single, double, queen, twin or triple beds. All are decorated in a home-from-home style and most have en-suite facilities.
If you have any special requirements, such as extra beds, please do let us know at the booking stage. We will do our best to accommodate, though we may not always be able to guarantee or meet your request. A children's menu will again be available.
To book your accommodation please call 020 7930 3557 or book online now.
More great reasons to stay at the Club this August:
- No.20 London Shopping
- No.19 The Shard
- No.18 The Changing of The Guard
- No.17 London Wonderground
- No.16 The Natural History Museum
- No.15 Guided tour of London
- No.14 The National Gallery
- No.13 Shakespeare’s Globe
- No.12 Gastronomic delights
- No.11 Dinner and a London Show
- No.10 The Science Museum
- No.9 The London Eye
- No.8 London Zoo
- No.7 The V&A special exhibitions
- No.6 Above & Beyond Interactive Aerospace Exhibition at Greenwich
- No.5 The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2016
- No.4 The Festival of Love at the Southbank Centre
- No.3 Roald Dahl’s Giant Dream Jars
- No.2 The BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall
- No.1 Buckingham Palace exhibitions Fashioning a Reign and Butterflies