Views about the Club’s future are being received from members far and wide, with over 600 responses received within 48 hours of the latest Member's Survey being launched.
The previous survey, which was run two years ago, proved extremely valuable, helping drive forward many of the changes seen around the Club today, including:
- Muddiman Suite converted into two additional bedrooms
- Eighth floor bedrooms completely refurbished and all made en-suite
- Shaw Room turned into an informal yet comfortable business meeting area
- Reception now open until 10pm during the week
- Robust and powerful WiFi throughout Club
- Website redesign, including on-line bedroom booking
- A very specific focus on British food served throughout the Club
- A consistently high standard of beautifully cooked, seasonal, British produce
- Cooked Breakfast now starts at 7am
- Good quality staff bedroom created
“It would be of enormous value if every member could spare 10 minutes to complete the survey, before the closing date of Friday 13th February,” says Club secretary and chief executive Stephen Skinner.
“While I do get feedback through members I meet in the Club, as well as out and about, it is often only on one very specific topic. This survey is considerably broader and is there to enable the General Committee and the team here to further develop the Club in line with members’ wishes.”
The survey is available on-line (see link below) and in hard copy for those not on-line. All respondents will be entered into a prize draw for a case of Club Claret.