The Natural History Museum is an amazing resource for adults and children. Yes, it really is huge, but it has zones so you can concentrate on areas that appeal most. The famous roaring T-rex is indeed terrifying, so naturally the kids will love it! The museum now offers ‘After Hours’ where you can stalk the corridors at night and sleep under the Diplodocus or even solve a murder mystery.
London offers a huge array of attractions and Club members have the added appeal of being amongst the first to enjoy our newly refurbished facilities, which will remain open throughout the month of August.
All areas of the Club will be fully open, as has been the case for several years now, including the restaurant, bar, bedrooms, business suite, lounge, and function rooms.
The Farmers Club offers a wide range of comfortable and stylish bedrooms, designed to meet your needs perfectly, with a choice of single, double, queen, twin or triple beds. All are decorated in a home-from-home style and most have en-suite facilities.
If you have any special requirements, such as extra beds, please do let us know at the booking stage. We will do our best to accommodate, though we may not always be able to guarantee or meet your request. A children's menu will again be available.
To book your accommodation please call 020 7930 3557 or book online now.
More great reasons to stay at the Club this August:
- No.15 Guided tour of London
- No.14 The National Gallery
- No.13 Shakespeare’s Globe
- No.12 Gastronomic delights
- No.11 Dinner and a London Show
- No.10 The Science Museum
- No.9 The London Eye
- No.8 London Zoo
- No.7 The V&A special exhibitions
- No.6 Above & Beyond Interactive Aerospace Exhibition at Greenwich
- No.5 The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2016
- No.4 The Festival of Love at the Southbank Centre
- No.3 Roald Dahl’s Giant Dream Jars
- No.2 The BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall
- No.1 Buckingham Palace exhibitions Fashioning a Reign and Butterflies