The latest Farmers Club Journal provides information about the Club Re-Opening scheduled for Monday 19th May – with warmer Spring weather in prospect, London attractions re-opening and your Club making its fine facilities available once again.
The Spring/Summer Journal, arriving with members in mid-April, also includes details of Club events being planned for the rest of 2021, plus a very timely look at the huge challenge of reducing livestock farming’s carbon footprint.
A busy two pages of Under 30s news explains their plans for 2021, and relays the experiences of one Cumbria-based member who spent lockdown developing an Instagram-powered beef direct business.
Additional content includes:
- Club News, including a finance update
- Chairman Keith Redpath’s comments
- Pinnacle Awards for Business Management
- Charitable Trust news
- Processing organic waste
- Member Experience Manager Craig’s tips for visiting London
- Club golf fixtures
- Chef’s article explaining some of what members can expect on the Club menu over the coming months
The full issue can be viewed on the Farmers Club website here.