19th March 2021
Your club is now planning to re-open on
Monday 17th May………..
As long as the roadmap out of lockdown goes to plan, we will be re-opening the club on Monday 17th May at 3pm.
Final details are yet to be announced but as it currently stands, they envisage the following:
- The Rule of 6 or two households being able to mix indoors. To note; a support bubble is equivalent to one household.
- Rules on social distancing and face masks are yet to be advised.
- Ordering, eating and drinking will need to take place at your table.
- Some types of function being allowed inside, up to 30 people.
- Re-opening dress code until 31st August will be smart casual clothing.
Needless to say these details will change and nearer the time we will let you know the final details. In the meantime, please do start planning your return based on the abovementioned guidelines.
The team are available via email to assist with your return to the club plans;
Make your bedroom reservations via email with Dani on firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your Restaurant reservation via email with Jelle on email@example.com
Plan your activities in town via email with Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you back!
Chief Executive & General Manager