Christmas & New Year Semi-Closure at The Farmers Club 2023
The Farmers Club will as always, be ‘semi-closed’ for Christmas and New Year from noon on Friday 22nd December and will fully re-open to members on Tuesday 2nd January at 3pm.
The Restaurant and Bar will be closed from Friday 22nd December and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd January 2024 from 3pm.
- Only pre-booked bedrooms will be available between Friday 22nd December and Tuesday 2nd
All bedroom reservations for the abovementioned period must be made by the close of play on Monday 18th December. After this point, Reservations will only be finalizing bedroom reservations for those attending the Club New Years Eve Dinner.
- Emergency bedrooms will not be available at any point.
- No other members of The Farmers Club team will be on duty in The Club apart from Housekeeping who will be operating a skeleton service apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Reception, The Restaurant and The Bar will be closed throughout, and the General Office will not be manned.
- On New Years Eve/Day there will be no other services available apart from The Club New Years Eve Black Tie Dinner and Breakfast on New Years Day, for those who have been successful in the ballot.
If you have been successful, you will receive a further letter in the next day or two, detailing all you need to know for your stay.
- Please do not come to The Club on New Year’s Eve if you are not booked onto the New Year’s Eve Black Tie Dinner. There are very strict security measures in the local area which mean you will not be able to gain access The Club and The Club is full on the night of New Year’s Eve.
We look forward to seeing you in The Club in 2024 and in the meantime, we wish you all a wonderful festive time.